Hebrews 12:1 tells us to "throw off everything that hinders." Someone once said, "You'll start getting well when getting well is what matters most to you." He followed up his statement with, "Let your desperation drive you beyond concern about the opinions of others."
You see, as long as you are more conscious of PEOPLE than you are of GOD, you'll never get what you need. When Hannah, Samuel's mother, was pouring her heart out to God in the Temple, Eli thought she was drunk. Think about those gathered on the Day of Pentecost; they were hungry for God. Or those men who messed up a guy's roof to lower a sick guy down on a mat. When you're sick, it seems all that matters is getting well. When you're blind, all you want is to see. When it looks like there is no way out...MAKE SOME NOISE! Faith is born in the storm and conceived in the incubator of impossibility. Don't PANIC; don't QUIT; don't stop short of the prize. The greater the CONFLICT, the greater the CONQUEST. So, how much do you want it?
Find us on Facebook
- Church Prayer Event Results in a Trafficking Bust (5.00 out of 5)
- Open Bible Teams with ChurchLink App (5.00 out of 5)
- Jesus Saves…Really! (5.00 out of 5)
- Who Am I? (5.00 out of 5)
- New Hope For Eugene, Oregon: An Interview With Gary Emery and Aaron Sutherland (5.00 out of 5)